A workout routine at home for beginners is a great starting point because it will give you the chance to understand your body weight. Maybe you are the kind that doesn’t like to hit the gym or your daily schedule is taking much of your time.
A better understanding of workout
According to Merriam-webster dictionary, it is a practice or exercise done to test or improve a person’s fitness for athletic competition, ability, or performance. it is also a test of one’s ability, capacity, stamina, and suitability.
Benefits of workout routine at home
1, Privacy: You can do your workout without caring much about self-consciousness, you can do it the way you like because no one is there to watch you especially if you are the shy type.
2, Do it at your own pace: No one is there to put pressure on you or push you beyond your limit, so you can perfectly and peacefully engage in your workout at your own pace.
3, Do it anytime: Another great benefit of a workout routine at home is that it enables you to do it on your own schedule, no matter the time of the day.
4, Less spending: Spending too much is not involved in this type of exercise, you don’t have to pay for the gym or buy expensive equipment.
Basic tips for your workout routine at home:
Create a corner in your house as your workout space. you only need a space that can contain your mat for an effective and efficient workout.
It is good to avoid working out at the same place you eat or watch television, to limit you from thinking about the Netflix series you are watching. So that you will focus and stay committed to your workout.
2, Wear your gym clothes
Prepare yourself to actually look like you are hitting the gym, you will feel like doing exercise when you put on your athletic clothes.
Wearing your running shoe might also be helpful when you do your house or yard work for about 15 minutes. It will give you extra energy before starting your workout.
3, No need for gym equipment
There are so many workouts you can do at your home without buying gym equipment, some of my best exercises are planking, body-weight squats, and push-ups. These three exercises don’t need any equipment. they enable you to burn more calories and build muscles with little exercise.
4, Get new workouts with your devices
You can not create the best workout techniques on your own, there are many routines on the internet that can help you achieve your weight loss goal, some fitness apps are a good choice.
These apps are equipped with programs that will guide you through the daily workout that you can do at any time and any place. Some are free while others have a free trial so you can see if you like them before paying for them.
5, Create an achieving fitness goal
You cannot win at the top without starting from the bottom, believe in your strength, and treat your body well. Stay committed to what you know is comfortable for your body and also prepare for what you can manage each week.
3 best home routine workouts for beginners
How to squat
- Simply stand in front of a chair with your feet shoulder-width apart, then your toes pointed slightly out.
- Hinge at your hips, then bend your knees, lower back, and down until your bottom reaches the chair, allowing your arms to extend out in front of you.
- Push up from your heels and return back to the starting level.
Knee push up
How to do a knee push up
- Stay in a high plank position from your knees.
- Balancing a straight line from your head to your knees, bend your elbows to lower yourself down to the ground. maintain your elbows at a 45-degree angle.
How to do Bird Dog
- Make sure your hands are directly underneath your shoulders and your knees are underneath your hips.
- Let your neck be neutral, simultaneously extend the left arm and right leg, focusing your hips square to the ground. pause for 2 seconds.
- Get back to the beginning position, continue with your right arm and left leg.
Disclaimer: This content is in no way a substitute for a qualified medical opinion. Always consult a specialist or your own doctor for more information.
Written by: Popmati Emebu