This ceramic plate contains egg, meat, cheese, and vegetables, which can be tossed in the oven, within 10 minutes it will become a perfectly cooked egg surrounded by some other tasty ingredient.
How To Make Baked Egg With Mushroom and Spinach
What you need:
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 small chopped onion
2 cups of sliced mushrooms
4 slices Canadian bacon or deli ham, cut into thin strips
1/2 (10 oz.) bag frozen spinach, thawed
1/2 (7 oz.) can roasted green chiles
Salt and black pepper
How to prepare it:
- Heat up the oven to 375°F.
- Heat the oil in a big skillet set over medium heat.
- Put the onion then cook for about 3 minutes, till translucent.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for about 5 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Stir in the bacon, spinach, and chiles, and then cook for a few minutes, until the spinach is heated through.
- incase water from the spinach accumulates in the pan, drain it carefully.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the mixture among 4 6-ounce oven-safe ramekins that have been lightly greased with butter.
- Carefully crack an egg into each, making sure to keep the yolks intact.
- Place the ramekins in a baking dish and bake until the whites are just set but the yolks are still runny for about 10 minutes.