One slice of this bread will serve better for your breakfast and will also give you the nutrient of banana with low caloric ingredients. for better enjoyment add it some cream.
How To Make Banana Bread
What you need:
4 ripe bananas, peeled and mashed (about 2 cups)
1/2 cup of Greek-style yogurt
4 tablespoon of melted butter
2 big eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups of flour
3/4 cup of sugar
1/2 cup toasted walnuts, coarsely chopped
1 tablespoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
How to prepare it:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter a 9" x 5" x 3" loaf pan.
- Combine the bananas, yogurt, butter, eggs, and vanilla in a big mixing bowl, stirring to blend. In another bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, walnuts, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. softly fold the dry ingredients into the wet banana mixture, and stir until fully incorporated.
- Scrape the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake on a low oven rack for about 50 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean. Let cool for 5 minutes in the pan.
- Eat warm or at room temperature.