This recipe, oatmeal chocolate chip cookies is as delicious as the normal one our mums used to make, with just a little pinch of sea salt, the taste is very amazing.
How To Make Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
What you need:
1 cup flour
1 cup of rolled oats
3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/3 cup butter, softened
1 extra-large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
How to prepare it:
- heat the oven to 375°F.
- Put together the flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a big mixing bowl.
- In another mixing bowl, beat the butter, egg, vanilla, and including the sugars until you have uniform stability.
- Add the flour mixture to the bowl, mixing gently to combine. Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Cover a cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
- Drop the dough on the sheet by generous tablespoons, keeping the cookies at least 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, just until the edges of the cookies begin to brown.
- Cool for a few minutes before eating.