How To Make Vegetarian Black Bean Omelet Recipe
What you need:
1 can of drained black beans (14 - 16oz)
Get a juice of 1 lime
1/4 teaspoon cumin
Salt and black pepper
1/2 cup feta cheese
How to prepare it
- Put the black beans, lime juice, cumin, and small shakes of hot sauce in a food processor until it has the stability of refried beans, you can also add little water if needed.
- Coat a small nonstick pan with nonstick cooking spray or a small of butter or olive oil and heat over medium heat.
- Cut two eggs into a bowl and beat with little salt and pepper.
- Put the eggs inside the pan, then stir it with a spatula and then lift the cooked egg on the bottom to allow raw egg to slide under.
- When the egg is set, spoon a quarter of the black bean mixture and 2 tablespoons feta down the middle of the omelet.
- Use the spatula to fold over a third of the egg to cover the mixture in the center, then carefully slide the omelet onto a plate, using the spatula flip it over at the last second to form one fully rolled omelet.
- continue with the remaining ingredients to make four omelets. Garnish with pico de gallo, avocado slices if you like, and bit more crumbled feta.