The use of weight loss affirmations works very well, by continuously repeating them you will begin to create a positive mindset.
Their work is to help you boost your self-confidence and belief to help you achieve your weight loss goal.
What is an affirmation?
Affirmations are simply short and powerful words that are continuously repeated in our mind, if you frequently say these statements positively, they will transform into thoughts. every positive thing we say to motivate us in achieving our goals is affirmations.
How to create your own affirmations:
1 Fix in your mind the ‘exact image’ (for ‘money’ it is the amount of money) you desire.
2 Determine exactly what you intend to give in return for the image you desire.
3 Establish a definite date when you intend to possess the image you desire.
4 Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire and begin at once to put this plan into action.
5 Write a clear and concise statement of the image you intend to acquire. Name the time limit for its acquisition. State what you intend to give in return for the image. Describe clearly the plan through which you intend to achieve the image.
6 Read your written statement aloud, twice a day. Once just before going to be. ONce just after getting up in the morning. As you read, see and feel and believe yourself already in possession of the image the slimmer you.
21 Best weight loss affirmation
- I really enjoy my body and its health.
- I really enjoy sleeping. It feels so good and I like being well-rested.
- I really enjoy the high-quality nutritious foods that I prepare and eat. They make me feel nourished, relaxed, and clear-headed.
- I really enjoy (my favorite forms of exercise or vigorous activity). They make me feel vital, capable, and energetic.
- I'm thinner every day.
- I make nutritious alternatives within my life.
- We get pleasure from becoming healthy.
- We lose some weight effortlessly.
- I will be losing weight now.
- I enjoy nutritious foods.
- We opt for exercise frequently.
- I have the energy to improve my life.
- I consume only the things I need.
- My body has become thinner and healthier every single day.
- I believe I can lose weight
- My health is the most important thing to me
- I am avoiding excessive carbs
- I am happy and grateful to have lost pounds
- There is no need for rich or sugary foods
- I have the power to control my weight through healthy eating and exercise
- My body is a temple. I will keep my temple clean
Disclaimer: This content is in no way a substitute for a qualified medical opinion. Always consult a specialist or your own doctor for more information.
Written by: Popmati Emebu